From Perlis to Sabah, Malaysians may experience the beauty of a multicultural country with diverse ethnicities, divergent lifestyles, and numerous travel attractions on the land. Many tourism platforms justify that Malaysia consists of over 45 top-rated tourist destinations across the states, with more than four thousand hotels available. That being said, the demand for having a tourism platform that incorporates a list of places to explore and hotel booking is increasing rapidly. Tourplus, a social travel app in Malaysia, seized this opportunity and has implemented a hotel booking setting as its new feature.
About The Hotel Booking
As an online travel agency, Tourplus isn’t just a platform that drives a mobile app in guiding users through merchant lists, reviews, and visual content on tourism attractions in Malaysia. With just a few clicks away, users can now obtain hotel details, make comparisons, and conduct bookings with instant confirmation- all on the mobile app itself.
Starting from small, Tourplus offers services such as airport transportation (with certified drivers), a digital travel guide with selections of interesting places and user reviews, and various campaigns for exclusive deals. Today, the hotel booking feature has brought in the recognition of its expansion to become Malaysia’s leading travel platform for hodophiles (travel lovers).
RM100 Off For Your First Hotel Booking Experience With Tourplus
Be still, our beating hearts! First-timers will get the RM100 redemption upon booking their hotel rooms through Tourplus. While it comes as a limited-time offer, users may find it feasible as it eases up the burden of luxury travelling, especially in this difficult time.
Here’s a set of image guide to help you redeem your RM100 off upon booking:
FREE Travel Insurance Available
What could be more interesting than having an RM100 rebate from booking a hotel room for your staycation? FREE travel insurance!
Tourplus comes with a genuine passion- to allow users to travel safely and happily. Those who spend over RM500 (even with the RM100 discount) on hotel booking are still eligible for this benefit. Collaborated with Zurich Insurance, the travel package offered here delivers coverage up to RM10,000 for two pax.
To find out more about the insurance benefits, browse through this webpage, and you will be able to view all of them.
The hotel booking expansion serves as a token of appreciation for the trust and support from fellow users towards Tourplus along the business journey. As exciting as it seems, everyone is still encouraged to adhere to the SOPs guideline when travelling. Remember to wear a mask, sanitize/ wash your hands, keep a 1M physical distance, check-in/ out of your MySejahtera app, and stay vigilant on the potential symptoms. By travelling responsibly, your trip in Malaysia (complemented with the hotel booking feature on Tourplus) will be wonderful and fun.
Check out the hotel booking webpage for more details.
Travelling during the National Recovery Plan (NPR)
- The tourism bubble is only eligible for fully vaccinated individuals, except those living in the EMCO areas.
- Children below 18 without vaccinations are allowed to travel with fully vaccinated parents.
- Tourists must present their digital certificate of COVID-19 vaccination whenever asked by the authorities.
- Tourists must bring along the receipts and booking confirmation as evidence that they are visiting for vacation.
- Tourists are allowed to travel by flight and land. However, they are instructed to book the transportations through a tour agency if they journey by land.
- Most travel activities are allowed to resume, such as nature parks, aquariums, zoos, museums, galleries, theme parks, and other activities such as watersports, jungle trekking, hiking, camping, island hopping, and more.
- Hotel facilities and amenities such as swimming pools, gyms, and lounges can resume their operations as usual.
- Everyone still requires to follow the SOPs to minimize the risk of virus outbreak despite the relaxation applied.
- Swab test is essential prior to departure.
Tourplus, a personalized travel platform, is an online travel agency (OTA) that provides a digital local travel guide (certified driver guides and customizable itineraries with reviews available to ease tourists’ user experience) to tourists.
Itineraries such as flights, F&B outlets, shopping malls, hospitality and accommodations, tourist attractions, and more are inevitable items on a trip. Hence, Tourplus came in handy by collating merchants into the list of choices for users to browse through before making decisions.
Currently, Tourplus is moving towards becoming a social travel app that doesn’t only serve as a catalog for users to browse through recommended places, but also a place for social networking among travellers, which makes it more interesting to be acquired, and it’s manufactured in Malaysia. We hope you enjoy using Tourplus for your travel discovery in this multiracial country.