Calling all marine wonderers. We are collaborating with Underwater World Langkawi, one of the largest marine and freshwater aquariums in Asia to give away free entrance vouchers to the lucky tourists. The exotic aquatic museum, located in Pantai Chenang, is a huge exhibit to more than 200 aquatic species with full-fledged amenities such as a 3D theater and an underwater tunnel.
You may have heard about the TRY4FREE campaign from us. We are giving away free vouchers from this initiative. There will be different themes each week, such as Free2Play at Skytrex Parks, 5-star hotels, Wholesome City Stay at The Gardens, Discover The Stay, Point of Interest, Food Discovery, Back2Adventure, Go Langkawi, Paradise Sabah, and Fin-tastic Scarborough.
TRY4FREE X [Free2Play] Seascape Langkawi
Something fishy this way comes! Seascape Langkawi offers free entrance to the Underwater World Langkawi. As long as you participate in the program from 15th October 2021 to 22nd October 2021, you are entitled to our lucky draw session for the FREE vouchers giveaway. All are valid until 30th June 2022.
Getting thrilled just by hearing about this offer? Keep reading if you are interested. More exciting FREE voucher giveaways will be carried out in the following weeks, so stay tuned to our blog and social media too.
Marine Adventure @ Underwater World Langkawi
Best-known as one of Langkawi’s most popular attractions, the six-acres Underwater World Langkawi is a white-washed architecture that houses various aquatic species such as harbour seals, rockhopper penguins, sharks, giant rays, and the enormous arapaima from Amazon – the biggest freshwater fish in the world.
Diverged into three sections- Tropical Rainforest, Temperate, and Sub-Antarctic, visitors will find themselves being mesmerized by the delicate coral reefs and the explosion of delightful colours of the underwater garden, all in the Underwater World Langkawi. The destination is also equipped with an Educational Resource Centre, a cafeteria, and a three-dimensional (3D) theatre with the short film of Michael, a little prehistoric fish, and his life before becoming a fossil. Most importantly, their most welcoming feature includes a six-million-liter underwater tunnel tank that allows visitors to experience the deepwater adventure where sharks, giant stingrays, and green turtles tend to lurk around that area more often.
Next to the aquarium, there’s Coco Valley, a souvenir shop with a dizzying range of cocoa items, as well as a pleasing collection of wine, whiskies, and champagne. Best of all, Langkawi’s duty-free policy means that chocolates sold here are considerably cheaper than in most places in the world.
How To Participate?
We are sure that you are excited about the FREE largest aquarium visitation opportunity in this TRY4FREE campaign. Here are some easy steps to get you into the lucky draw:
- Click the link to participate
- Click the button- ‘Click To Participate’
- Fill up the details and submit (Good Luck!)
- Your lucky draw participation will be recorded
Be sure to submit your entry from 15th October 2021 to 22nd October 2021. We have 12 vouchers available to be given away. So hurry up before it’s too late! Who knows you might be one of the lucky winners.
Travelling during the National Recovery Plan (NPR)
Meanwhile, be sure to check out the latest SOPs before travelling.
- The tourism bubble is only eligible for fully vaccinated individuals, except those living in the EMCO areas.
- Children below 18 without vaccinations are allowed to travel with fully vaccinated parents.
- Tourists must present their digital certificate of COVID-19 vaccination whenever asked by the authorities.
- Tourists must bring along the receipts and booking confirmation as evidence that they are visiting for vacation.
- Tourists are allowed to travel by flight and land. However, they are instructed to book the transportations through a tour agency if they journey by land.
- Most travel activities are allowed to resume, such as nature parks, aquariums, zoos, museums, galleries, theme parks, and other activities such as watersports, jungle trekking, hiking, camping, island hopping, and more.
- Hotel facilities and amenities such as swimming pools, gyms, and lounges can resume their operations as usual.
- Everyone still requires to follow the SOPs to minimize the risk of virus outbreak despite the relaxation applied.
- Swab test is essential prior to departure.
Tourplus, a personalized travel platform, is an online travel agency (OTA) that provides a digital local travel guide (certified driver guides and customizable itineraries with reviews available to ease tourists’ user experience) to tourists.
Itineraries such as flights, F&B outlets, shopping malls, hospitality and accommodations, tourist attractions, and more are inevitable items on a trip. Hence, Tourplus came in handy by collating merchants into the list of choices for users to browse through before making decisions.
Currently, Tourplus is moving towards becoming a social travel app that doesn’t only serve as a catalog for users to browse through recommended places, but also a place for social networking among travellers, which makes it more interesting to be acquired, and it’s manufactured in Malaysia. We hope you enjoy using Tourplus for your travel discovery in this multiracial country.