Commonly, tourists flock to Penang during holidays. Being known as Pearl of The Orient, Penang is famous for its food, tourist attractions, heritage buildings, and factory zone. With so many things available, travellers become oblivious to many great yet underrated close-to-nature places in Penang.
While Batu Ferringhi die-hard fans prefer to spend their time in that area for the sandy beach walk and gallery explorations, only a few of them notice the garden museums situated alongside the road in Teluk Bahang.
Stepping into the green lush with vibrant tropical floras and fruits benefits our eyes, mind, and soul. Much less doing it with a guided farm tour for FREE! Today, we’re collaborating with Penang Tropical Fruit Farm to give away free perks to the lucky winners. Keep reading to find out more!
TRY4FREE X [Free2Play] Tropical Vibes
You may have heard about the TRY4FREE lucky draw campaign from us. We are giving away free vouchers and passes from this initiative. There will be different themes each week, such as Free2Play at Skytrex Parks, 5-star hotels, Wholesome City Stay at The Gardens, Discover The Stay, Point of Interest, Food Discovery, Back2Adventure, Go Langkawi, Paradise Sabah, and Fin-tastic Scarborough, Seascape Langkawi, Yacht Voyage, and Camp Woody.
Tropical Vibes offers FREE single tickets to 10 lucky winners to exciting activities (worth RM20) below:
- Guided farm tour (30 minutes)
- Fruit enzyme tasting
- Wild honey tasting
As long as you participate in the program from 12th November 2021 to 26th November 2021, you are entitled to our lucky draw session for the FREE tickets giveaway. All are valid until 31st March 2022.
Getting thrilled just by hearing about this offer? Keep reading if you are interested. More exciting FREE voucher giveaways will be carried out in the following weeks, so stay tuned to our blog and social media too.
About Penang Tropical Fruit Farm
Known for its South East Asia’s largest collection of fruits, Penang Tropical Fruit Farm is a 25-acre land with over 200 species of edible fruits for education and information. Developed back in 1993, it’s situated about 800ft above sea level on the hilly terrains of Teluk Bahang and is ideal for tropical and subtropical fruit trees.
Penang Tropical Fruit Farm comes with three mottos- to conserve rare and exotic fruit trees, promote the beauty of Penang, and play a positive role towards agriculture and eco/agro tourism amid the intensive development in Penang’s rural areas.
Working towards a cleaner environment for the future, the farm uses organic fertilizers that are processed in the farm from the fruit waste. Apart from viewing the farm through the guided tour, visitors will get to taste some fruit samples as well.
What To Expect?
As mentioned above, these exclusive free tickets will take the lucky winners on a guided tour around the farm and fruit enzyme and wild honey tasting. The guided tour is expected to last for 30 minutes in English. Other languages such as Chinese, Cantonese, German, Arabic, Malay, and Indonesian are available upon request. Apart from getting to enjoy the breathtaking view overlooking the hilly terrains, visitors will expose to a variety of fruits such as Acerola, Ciku, Figs, Gnetum Nut, Macadamia, Katemfe, Pomegranate, and more.
The enzyme tour, on the other hand, comes with additional education on fruit making process, fruit enzyme introduction, and tasting session of their various health-beneficial homemade products such as Kombucha teas, honey, lemongrass tea, Ceylon cinnamon teas, and of course, the aforementioned fruit enzymes. It’s definitely a fun learning experience at Penang Tropical Fruit Farm.
How To Participate?
We are sure that you are excited about the FREE guided tour at Penang Tropical Fruit Farm. Here are some easy steps to get you into the TRY4FREE lucky draw session:
- Follow the instructions on our social media (Facebook & Instagram)
- Click the link to participate
- Click the button- ‘Click To Participate’
- Fill up the details and submit (Good Luck!)
- Your lucky draw participation will be recorded
Be sure to submit your entry from 12th November 2021 to 26th November 2021. We wish you the best of luck!
Travelling during the National Recovery Plan (NPR)
Meanwhile, be sure to check out the latest SOPs before travelling.
- The tourism bubble is only eligible for fully vaccinated individuals, except those living in the EMCO areas.
- Children below 18 without vaccinations are allowed to travel with fully vaccinated parents.
- Tourists must present their digital certificate of COVID-19 vaccination whenever asked by the authorities.
- Tourists must bring along the receipts and booking confirmation as evidence that they are visiting for vacation.
- Tourists are allowed to travel by flight and land. However, they are instructed to book the transportations through a tour agency if they journey by land.
- Most travel activities are allowed to resume, such as nature parks, aquariums, zoos, museums, galleries, theme parks, and other activities such as watersports, jungle trekking, hiking, camping, island hopping, and more.
- Hotel facilities and amenities such as swimming pools, gyms, and lounges can resume their operations as usual.
- Everyone still requires to follow the SOPs to minimize the risk of virus outbreak despite the relaxation applied.
- Swab test is essential prior to departure.
Tourplus, a personalized travel platform, is an online travel agency (OTA) that provides a digital local travel guide (certified driver guides and customizable itineraries with reviews available to ease tourists’ user experience) to tourists.
Itineraries such as flights, F&B outlets, shopping malls, hospitality and accommodations, tourist attractions, and more are inevitable items on a trip. Hence, Tourplus came in handy by collating merchants into the list of choices for users to browse through before making decisions.
Currently, Tourplus is moving towards becoming a social travel app that doesn’t only serve as a catalog for users to browse through recommended places, but also a place for social networking among travellers, which makes it more interesting to be acquired, and it’s manufactured in Malaysia. We hope you enjoy using Tourplus for your travel discovery in this multiracial country.
(Image credits: Penang Tropical Fruit Farm)