While people don’t usually find a knack for entering an escape room just to get locked up and struggle to get out, one couldn’t resist the temptation of participating in it given that the admission is FREE. And it’s what has been happening now.
Our brain has a fascination with escape games without us realizing it. Have you ever watched Final Destination and Hellraiser at the comfort of your own house but felt a strong sensation as if you are physically experiencing the petrifying situation with them? This is a great time to examine whether you would make it out if an unwanted abduction happens to you.
In the TRY4FREE campaign this round, we are collaborating with Breakout and Hauntu to give away free exit game sessions to the lucky winners. Keep reading to find out more!
TRY4FREE X [Free2Play] #Decode
You may have heard about the TRY4FREE lucky draw campaign from us. We are giving away free vouchers and passes from this initiative. There will be different themes each week, such as Free2Play at Skytrex Parks, 5-star hotels, Wholesome City Stay at The Gardens, Discover The Stay, Point of Interest, Food Discovery, Back2Adventure, Go Langkawi, Paradise Sabah, and Fin-tastic Scarborough, Seascape Langkawi, Yacht Voyage, Camp Woody, and Tropical Vibes.
#Decode offers 15 FREE sessions for 4 pax max each (5 sessions at Hauntu and 10 sessions at Breakout) to the lucky winners. As long as you participate in the program from 1st December 2021 to 18th December 2021, you are entitled to our lucky draw session for the FREE tickets giveaway. All are valid until 30th June 2022.
Getting thrilled just by hearing about this offer? Keep reading if you are interested. More exciting FREE voucher giveaways will be carried out in the following weeks, so stay tuned to our blog and social media too.
So how does it work? Players in a team will start with different scenarios such as handcuffed, trapped, or caged depending on the storyline and complete mind-boggling puzzles and tasks within 45 – 60 mins. They will need to use their wit, skills, and teamwork to solve the puzzles and BREAKOUT from the room using the clues given. Not only that players will experience the excitement of being the main characters in real life, but they also get to explore between 12 themed rooms with different storylines and levels of difficulty.
In #Decode, Breakout is giving away 10 sessions to the lucky winners. Each winner is allowed to enter their session in a group of 4 (maximum). It’s an exit game attraction that you can’t afford to miss, much less when the offer is FREE.
Another breathtaking feature in this campaign includes Hauntu, the very first immersive haunted house experience in Malaysia. Hauntu is a terrifying, scream-worthy 90 minutes adventure that starts with the unraveling of a most intriguing story and ends right at the witching hour.
So how does it work? Players will become part of an elaborate 1960s-vibes horror story in this haunted house, along with Hauntu’s talented cast. There are situations where players are given the automaton to pick their path, which would lead them to different destinies and ending. As they rotate on interconnected episodes every few months, players are also encouraged to attend the exit game with friends to escalate the scary fun experience.
In #Decode, Hauntu is giving away 5 sessions to the lucky winners. Each winner is allowed to enter their session in a group of 4 (maximum). If you happen to be the lucky star, remember to bring your friends along so that you can have someone to cling on to when you scream.
How To Participate?
We are sure that you are excited about the FREE escape games at Breakout and Hauntu. Here are some easy steps to get you into the TRY4FREE lucky draw session:
- Follow the instructions on our social media (Facebook & Instagram)
- Click the link to participate
- Fill up the details and submit (Good Luck!)
- Your lucky draw participation will be recorded
Be sure to submit your entry from 1st December 2021 to 18th December 2021. We wish you the best of luck!
Travelling during the National Recovery Plan (NPR)
Meanwhile, be sure to check out the latest SOPs before travelling.
- The tourism bubble is only eligible for fully vaccinated individuals, except those living in the EMCO areas.
- Children below 18 without vaccinations are allowed to travel with fully vaccinated parents.
- Tourists must present their digital certificate of COVID-19 vaccination whenever asked by the authorities.
- Tourists must bring along the receipts and booking confirmation as evidence that they are visiting for vacation.
- Tourists are allowed to travel by flight and land. However, they are instructed to book the transportations through a tour agency if they journey by land.
- Most travel activities are allowed to resume, such as nature parks, aquariums, zoos, museums, galleries, theme parks, and other activities such as watersports, jungle trekking, hiking, camping, island hopping, and more.
- Hotel facilities and amenities such as swimming pools, gyms, and lounges can resume their operations as usual.
- Everyone still requires to follow the SOPs to minimize the risk of virus outbreak despite the relaxation applied.
- Swab test is essential prior to departure.
Tourplus, a personalized travel platform, is an online travel agency (OTA) that provides a digital local travel guide (certified driver guides and customizable itineraries with reviews available to ease tourists’ user experience) to tourists.
Itineraries such as flights, F&B outlets, shopping malls, hospitality and accommodations, tourist attractions, and more are inevitable items on a trip. Hence, Tourplus came in handy by collating merchants into the list of choices for users to browse through before making decisions.
Currently, Tourplus is moving towards becoming a social travel app that doesn’t only serve as a catalog for users to browse through recommended places, but also a place for social networking among travellers, which makes it more interesting to be acquired, and it’s manufactured in Malaysia. We hope you enjoy using Tourplus for your travel discovery in this multiracial country.