By now, you have probably watched films and TV shows that integrated the idea of augmented and virtual reality crossover such as Tron: Legacy, Kiss Me First, VR.5, Black Mirror, and more.
It’s no surprise that gamers find more fascination with VR games after being influenced by the media culture, acceleration of the technology infrastructure, the realistic stimulation when binging virtual games, and peer pressure as well.
Imagine walking into a room, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed with the amazement of neon graffiti that’s washed over every single corner. Moreover, you are exposed to many activities that require varying skills set to complete missions. Isn’t it cool if you can be part of that digital universe?
With that, we’ve got great news for fellow gamers! Not only will you enjoy various virtual games of different interests, but you will also stand a chance to win a FREE entrance to a virtual reality park in Selangor, Malaysia. Keep scrolling to explore more.
TRY4FREE X [Free2Play] Crossover
You may have heard about the TRY4FREE lucky draw campaign from us. We are giving away free vouchers and passes from this initiative. There will be different themes each week, such as Free2Play at Skytrex Parks, 5-star hotels, Wholesome City Stay at The Gardens, Discover The Stay, Point of Interest, Food Discovery, Back2Adventure, Go Langkawi, Paradise Sabah, Fin-tastic Scarborough, Seascape Langkawi, Yacht Voyage, Camp Woody, Tropical Vibes, #Decode, and Wrapping Up.
Crossover offers 20 FREE tickets for lucky winners to have fun at D-Virtual Park (redeemable until 30th June 2022). As long as you participate in the program from 14th January 2022 to 28th January 2022, you’ll stand a chance to win the best VR experience for yourself. As we’re giving away 20 tickets this round, you don’t have to worry about the slim chance of winning.
Getting thrilled just by hearing about this offer? Keep reading if you are interested. More exciting FREE voucher giveaways will be carried out in the following weeks, so stay tuned to our blog and social media too.
D-Virtual Park @ Evo Mall
Located at Evo Mall Bangi, Selangor, D-Virtual Park is well-known for its VR and AR attractions for birthday celebrations, family and friends gatherings, and team-building activities. Following the success of its inaugural branch in Sarawak, D-Virtual Park expanded its establishment in Peninsula Malaysia with a unique collection of 8 VR attractions and an additional 2 AR attractions.
The D-Virtual Park @ Evo Mall Bangi is different from others as the games customized are appealing and can be enjoyed by people of all ages with varying levels of skills. Players get to choose their preferred activities, just as in the arcade shops.
One of its fantastic features is that D-Virtual Park also hosts the first customizable hologram theater, where visitors get to experience two 15-minute screenplays, offering the most revolutionary form of cinematic experience. If you become the winner of this TRY4FREE campaign, you’ll be exposed to the fun-adventuring virtual hotspot with zero charges.
VR Attractions included: Gatling Gun, Knight Rider, D’Battleship, Giant Slide, Gyrate, Trekker, Quad Squad, Elevation D’Luxe, and Car Racing.
(Watch the video to get a glimpse of more fun at the D-Virtual Park, Evo Mall Bangi)
How To Participate?
We are sure that you are excited about the FREE VR and AR experience at the D-Virtual Park, Evo Mall Bangi. Here are some easy steps to get you into the TRY4FREE lucky draw session:
- Follow the instructions on our social media (Facebook & Instagram)
- Click the link to participate
- Fill up the details and submit (Good Luck!)
- Your lucky draw participation will be recorded
Be sure to submit your entry from 14th January 2022 to 28th January 2022. We have 20 tickets to be given away. So hurry up before it’s too late! More instructions will be notified upon the winner’s announcement.
Travelling during the National Recovery Plan (NPR)
Meanwhile, be sure to check out the latest SOPs before travelling.
- The tourism bubble is only eligible for fully vaccinated individuals, except those living in the EMCO areas.
- Children below 18 without vaccinations are allowed to travel with fully vaccinated parents.
- Tourists must present their digital certificate of COVID-19 vaccination whenever asked by the authorities.
- Tourists must bring along the receipts and booking confirmation as evidence that they are visiting for vacation.
- Tourists are allowed to travel by flight and land. However, they are instructed to book the transportations through a tour agency if they journey by land.
- Most travel activities are allowed to resume, such as nature parks, aquariums, zoos, museums, galleries, theme parks, and other activities such as watersports, jungle trekking, hiking, camping, island hopping, and more.
- Hotel facilities and amenities such as swimming pools, gyms, and lounges can resume their operations as usual.
- Everyone still requires to follow the SOPs to minimize the risk of virus outbreak despite the relaxation applied.
- Swab test is essential prior to departure.
Tourplus, a personalized travel platform, is an online travel agency (OTA) that provides a digital local travel guide (certified driver guides and customizable itineraries with reviews available to ease tourists’ user experience) to tourists.
Itineraries such as flights, F&B outlets, shopping malls, hospitality and accommodations, tourist attractions, and more are inevitable items on a trip. Hence, Tourplus came in handy by collating merchants into the list of choices for users to browse through before making decisions.
Currently, Tourplus is moving towards becoming a social travel app that doesn’t only serve as a catalog for users to browse through recommended places, but also a place for social networking among travellers, which makes it more interesting to be acquired, and it’s manufactured in Malaysia. We hope you enjoy using Tourplus for your travel discovery in this multiracial country.